We are a Drive-Through Food Pantry.
- Please ensure your trunk or backseat is cleared out before you visit us.
- Pull up to either side of the cones.
- Stay in your car and we will come to you to process your paperwork.
- Remain in your car and our volunteers will bring the food to your car and load it.
- If there is not a cleared out spot, we will ask you to load the food yourself.
How Often to Visit:
- Once every 28 days.
What to Bring:
- Current utility bill showing name and address (for full service eligibility determination).
- FVEFP card (issued to full service clients).
- Possible: Government issued photo ID – to assist with any name discrepancies.
Qualifications for TEFAP Food:
We are an emergency food pantry and receive supplemental food once a month from the federal government through a program called The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP). This food is distributed at the same rate to each client household who meets the income criteria outlined below, OR to any client receiving Food Stamps. No identification is required to receive TEFAP food.
Effective October 1, 2022 through September 30,2023
Household gross income must be at or below the amounts listed below based on household size.
|Household Size||Per Year||Per Month||Per Week|
|Each Additional Family Member||(+$9,456)||(+$788)||(+$182)|
A household is defined as a group of people who live together and share money and other resources in order to get food.
The food pantry receives some assistance from the US government and follows the nondiscrimination policy of the USDA which prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, genetic information, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program.
La despensa de alimentos recibe alguna ayuda del Gobierno de Estados Unidos y sigue la política de no discriminación del USDA que prohíbe la discriminación en todos los programas y actividades sobre la base de raza, color, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad y en su caso, sexo, estado civil, situación familiar, estado parental, religión, orientación sexual, creencias políticas, información genética, represalia, o porque todo o parte de los ingresos de los individuos se deriva de cualquier programa de asistencia pública.